SUMMERSBROOK GUNDOGS” is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the General Data Protection Act 2018.
Our policy applies when we act as a controller of personal data, where we process any personal data relating to our existing and prospective trainees.
“SUMMERSBROOK GUNDOGS” will be known as the “Data Controller” of the personal data that you provide to us.
“SUMMERSBROOK GUNDOGS” as the “Data Controller”, will determine the way in which personal data is processed.
We will process your contact details for the purposes of communication with you and any training services provided by us.
This will help satisfy agreed requirements and the regulations pertaining to maintaining our records.
The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary to help achieve our joint interest, namely the supply of our training services.
We will retain all personal data collected from yourself whilst we are actively training you, but no more than 5 years after any such training ceases, unless we are instructed otherwise by yourself.
We won’t share your personal data with any other body without your prior permission unless it is reasonably necessary for the further supply of our training services and maintaining a training relationship with you.
All of our customer data processing is in-house and is not transmitted in any way outside of the European Union.
As you’re providing us with your personal data, it is important that you’re aware of the following rights that you have in relation to our processing of that personal data.
1. You can be provided with a copy of any personal data concerning you that we process, unless that would affects rights and freedoms of others.
2. You can be provided with information on how that personal data is processed by us.
3. You can have us rectify any personal data of yours that we hold that is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. You can ask us to erase or restrict the use of any of your personal data that we process.
5. You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data on grounds related to your particular situation.
6. We will not process your personal data for any direct marketing purposes.
You can exercise any of the rights listed above by contacting us at
If you’re however unhappy with any other or further aspects of how we process your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office at
(future updates will be published on this website.)